Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Student Success Statement


Student Success Statement

“I think it’s better to do the right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity.”

-Robert E. Lee

I’m not exactly sure where this statement is trying to lead me, but I can understand that it is saying that at times we should do what is right even if there will be consequences that we might not like or that are bad. Suppose you must save someone from a fire, should you do it? Yes, you should because you were choosing the right. Another example to me, is The Marines, The Army, and a lot more of soldiers who fight for us; they go out and risk their lives, they do the right thing – even though they know they might suffer and pay with their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment