Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Why Do I Want To Go?

The reason behind why I want to go to college is none other than to make or create a better future for myself. Instead of waiting and hoping that something might come your way, college in a way is an assurance you have, securing that you will have some type of education and more job availability. In shorter words, college almost guarantees you success in your future, with more opportunities than most others who do not attend college. Personally, the reason I want to go to college is to make my mother proud. I wouldn’t be the first to have graduated from college though I would be her first child to have gone to college. College not only is a learning experience, but it seems to also be a great social environment and a chance to make all types of friends and meet people who might actually be able to help you or guide you towards the future you want. College simply makes everything easier for one, it facilitates everything and enhances anything you think you might already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment